I apologize in advance if this post contains nonsense words, fragment sentences, and incorrect quotes. The Body Rock workout has killed my arms (and probably some of my short-term brain function), so typing is not my friend right now. Lostartpublishing has done it again! Responding with the correct answer to the rack trivia question–a bed, BTW–you have been awarded 100 points and moved to first place in the leader board.
Navy trivia of the day
- What does the term quarters mean?
Sit up workout details (Day 3, second column):
- 18, 20, 15, 15, 23; performed with 60 second break between reps
- 91 total
Body Rock workout details (complete as many reps of each combination in 50 sec, 10 sec break between combinations):
- Superman push ups: 10
Elevatedpush ups, L&R knee to elbow touch: 7
- Squat and press: 25
- Squat jump, jump forward, 3 squat jumps: 6
- Push ups (box style): 22
- L&R side jump Burpee, 2 knee to elbow oblique abs (modified), tuck jump center: 1.5
- Forward lunge, side lunge, knee lift: 10
- Close push up (modified), Burpee, sumo L&R knee touch: 5
- Tricep dip, kick out: 10
- Overhead abs: 12
- Squat jumps: 23
- Speed run
Tomorrow’s post will be the last one for this week, which also means it’s the last workout of the week. YAY! Don’t forget to check in before I sign off for the weekend! In the meantime, how are you progressing with your New Year’s resolution(s)? Did you make any? Finally, don’t forget to send in your response to the trivia question. Good luck and good night!